Saturday 26 January 2008

Sure feels good

My legs are so heavy and sore right now. Started off with an energetic and smashing BODYCOMBAT 34 (35% more kicks, mind you) early in the morning and then had a 15 minutes break. I went back into the studio, put on BODYCOMBAT 32 and did the warm-up plus the first combat-track and then I was ready for the kick challenge: 200 Roundhouse kicks each side, without putting the foot down in between. I've done this killer many times before so I knew what I was getting into but I wanted to take it a step further this time. I completed the challenge (It felt easier than usual? Have I gotten more endurable or did I slack a bit? I don't know) and to take it to a step further, I walked out into the gym to pump some more blood into my legs - The hamstrings-machine (Name evades me) and calf-presses (I think this is the name, it works the shins) but I really cranked up the resistance cause I've realized I usually lay off a bit when I'm lifting weights. It was really, really hard but it felt so good afterwards.

I proceeded to do some flies using a machine (chest) with increased resistance, bench presses, flies while lying on a bench and some biceps exercises. My chest was really tight afterwards, I pushed myself harder than ever before and it felt and still feels really good.

No comments: