Friday 25 January 2008

Stay with me (unlikely)

I can't believe it! I've gone and gotten myself a new crush. I finally realize it. And I hate it because when I get a crush, it's a seriously big one and I'll always let it decide how I feel. If I don't get to talk to the person I'll get depressed and I'll be devastated if I notice ANY little indication whatsoever that he is not the smallest bit interested in me as well. When, or if, he writes anything that even by a long-shot could mean he is slightly interested in me, I will go crazy and tell my friends. It's just so typical! I wish I could change the way I act but it's so hard...

I don't want to have a crush on him because he is clearly not interested (remember him with the double messages, sometimes he'd give vibes that he's interested and sometimes not?) and I'm only fooling myself if I think that he is. GOD DAMN IT! I am so sick of this!

As if that wasn't enough, today is stormy and rainy like hell and my shoes are leaking. It rains pretty much everyday and my shoes leak. GREAT, wet socks everytime I put my foot outside the door! And oh, did I say it was blowing outside? GOD DAMN IT, again!

All I really want is for him to tell me he's interested. Or show some interest by flirting or something similar. Please. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Love will come your way <3

Anonymous said...

och mina skor läcker också :(

Quicksilver said...

Let's cut our wrists together!