Wednesday 23 January 2008

Free your mind

Wow, I didn't know I could fall so easily "in love" with people over the internet. I'm always quite the skeptic, always expecting people to not be who they are and that they won't be the same in real life as on the internet. But truthfully, I think I'm there again, at least being quite interested in one person. There's a slight problem, however, that I can't seem to tackle; he gives me strange vibes. Some that says he is interested in me and some that says he isn't. Usually you can tell if a person is interested but this is strange, I get a good mixture of both and I just don't know how to interpret everything. Is he interested in me or are all those "positive" vibes just a friendly and loving side of his?

I hope for the best.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*håller tummarna*