Saturday 26 January 2008

I'm sick of wasting my time

Sometimes I find I can't touch the ground
On my own
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but still drown
This life I've outgrown
Sometimes it feels like I'm up but I'm still down
Yes I know
Sometimes, sometimes, there's no one else around
I'm alone

Am I the only one in the world who doesn't drink alcohol? Why is it that I have to be such a fucking fucktard about it? Everybody's drinking! Everybody gets drunk! Everybody gets a hangover! And I happen to be someone who finds it unattractive and I become more saddened for each person that I happen to like that, oh, oops, went and got drunk! I get so depressed everytime a person I'm interested in goes and gets drunk. And guess what, I'm bloody sick of it! It's inevitable. Everybody gets drunk, there's not one person out there that I will ever find that never drinks! What to do about it? Blow my brains out so that the problems cease cause I for sure can't live like this!? Getting sad and down and all fucky everytime it happens sure isn't my way of having fun especially when EVERYBODY I meet will do it, whooopiddddoooo, 60 years of pure depression and whining about not finding someone to love for life! Yeah, yeah, bring it on!

I wish I could learn to not get depressed but I CANNOT! Stupid, crappy mind of mine! Fuck it to hell! I am done with this shit!

No comments: