Wednesday 9 January 2008

Remember

Boo.

Long time, no see.

There's really nothing to complain about at the moment (haha) and nothing excessively exciting to tell you. Life moves on like usual, school has opened its doors again and the last couple of months ever are ahead of me now. I will miss these times so much, we've had so much fun during the years and I have gained many new acquaintances and friends. Of course, I will never miss the actual lessons and homework but the people and the fun will be sorely missed.

I just hope I won't lose any of my friends. Sara is going to Germany for some months to pursue one of her dreams (I suppose) and she wouldn't dare to stay in Germany for longer than 9 months, we would miss her so much we would probably start cutting ourselves! I hope the rest of my friends (you know who you are) stays within reasonable reach for as long as possible.

Geesh, I'm speaking as if graduation day was tomorrow. It's still a couple of months away so I'm gonna leave the subject for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vi får helt enkelt alla bo i en igloo tsm resten av våra liv. Don't go Sara! We will miss you :(

Sara said...

Tyskland är inte långt bort så vi kommer säkert ses massor och bli spytrötta på varandra ;) Annars får jag bjuda på plåster varje gång vi ses