Wednesday 30 January 2008

A new dawn

I wanna move to New Zealand or Australia. I am so incredibly tired of Swedish people. There are only teenyboppers, idiots and more idiots here. There's no one to love here because if somebody seems to be too good to be true then he is too good to be true. I've learnt the lesson now. If I find interest in somebody then it will just go to hell one way or another. I wonder what it is? My looks? Well, come see me in real life and I will blow you away with charisma, humour and laughs. Too bad I don't get a chance to prove on the internet how wonderful I can be and I can proudly say that without regret. I know I have a strong personality. I'm not a clone of anybody and I certainly am independent.

I don't like the Nordic climate either. It's too cold for me, too rainy.

Going to Australia would mean so much. I would be where I feel like I belong, I'm sure. There are many group fitness enthusiasts there, especially since Les Mills is founded there, on New Zealand. I know many people from forums who live there and they all seem like such nice people - an impression I don't often get from Swedish people.
I would never want to return to Sweden. I'd leave my old life all behind me and only bring my belongings and my instructor certificate. Imagine all the gays there, all brimming hot and lovely personalities. Just gotta pick one!

I'd get to attend the filmings for the BODYCOMBAT DVDs, do so many things one can't do in Sweden, bathe in warm climate, explore the wonderful environment of New Zealand, see kangaroos (if I went to Australia), find new friends (Although I doubt they could ever beat my current friends) and so much more. I'd be preening in paradise.

Please...

No comments: