Saturday 12 January 2008

On fire

Sodding hell! I just instructed BODYCOMBAT 34 and afterwards, I decided to stay for the BODYPUMP (64). And I always give 101% in BODYCOMBAT.
Wow. I thought the warm-up was hard, I could barely do all of the shoulder presses cause I was getting such lactic acid already. Amazing. Wow, so how would I be able to get through the rest of the class!? I don't know how I did it. I even had to take my own break in the Chest track cause it was so heavy, my shoulders just gave up so I sat up and stretched a bit and then tortured myself for the rest of the track. CRAZY!

And I never thought the back tracks were particularly hard. But I had to eat those thoughts. BODYCOMBAT 34 is extremely heavy on the shoulder blades and back and I was soooo sore during the track.

Then for triceps, I decided I have to use very little weight. I only used 2,5kg+1kg (each side) on the bar and it was almost too easy but I thought that it would get harder when we repeat the dips, trench presses and the other exercise. But no, the track ended suddenly when it was just getting hard and I'm like: "Oookay, what the hell?" and got quite turned off cause I felt I didn't get anything out of it. Biceps was hard though, but strangely I only felt it in my left bicep? I dunno what I did but my left bicep was giving up but my right bicep hardly felt anything.

Lunge-track was quite hard. I like the backwards stepping ones. :P

Shoulder track was a NIIIIIGHTMARE! Never do BODYCOMBAT before BODYPUMP. I guess I don't have to say any more than that.

Abs was WAY too easy and I did the hover instead of the bar roll. Then I used a 10kg plate but I didn't quite feel it.

Anyway, my legs are sooooooore. Worst part is that in order to get to the train station from the gym, I have to walk up like 50 stair-steps and 2 km of upward slopes (okay, not 2 km but it felt like that). I was about to start crying. Hahahaha. BODYCOMBAT 34 has 35% more kicks too, than previous releases so imagine how my legs feel! :D

No comments: