Tuesday 15 January 2008

Angry chair

I have spoken about this before but I feel it's time to whine about it again.

As I was on the train on the way home from Uddevalla (had been instructing) a couple of days ago, I sat near two teenagers who had brought a laptop with them. On this laptop, they apparently watched some sitcom and knowing teenagers who have no awareness of the world around them, they had the sound turned on. I try to focus on my music only but it's hard when I keep hearing the god damn added laughters to the show. "HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" for every single "funny" line said. Sometimes they had thrown in applauses too. Whoopedidoo!

It's just as annoying as a crying baby.

When are teenagers (I write teenagers cause I have yet to see a grown-up person do it) gonna learn to not share their fucking music and other noises when around people?!


No comments: