Thursday 25 October 2007

Some assembly required

One of my teachers yesterday got on my nerves. We had agreed upon meeting at 12.05 so I could borrow the camera and shoot Oscar (Seven sins project - he's Wrath). I wait outside the office at 12.05 and I wait... And wait... And wait... 12.30 she opens the door to a classroom and just says "hi" and tells us (me and Maria) there are a couple of students here from another school. I tell her "I've waited here 25 minutes for you..." and she replies: "Oh." ... I tell her I need to borrow the camera and she says something I can't hear and walks back into the classroom to those two students and acts as if I never said I needed to borrow the camera and as if she didn't leave me waiting for 25 minutes. I feel myself losing my temper so I say in a bit of an annoyed tone: "Oscar is waiting for, I need to borrow the camera now!" and she goes: "Oh yeah, right." She then walks into the office and hands me the camera. Wow. Finally. And she didn't even apologize, not only did she make me wait, she made Oscar wait too.

Disrespectful...

No comments: