Monday 15 October 2007

School hard


Oh, today is a great day! I've only got two classes on Mondays, the first starting at noon. We were told last week that the first one would be canceled today, so I would start at 1:45 PM. Anyway, I drag my feet to school with some new track that I downloaded yesterday pumping in my ears and notice I am a wee bit late (as usual, in other words :P) and when I'm outside the classroom I meet Zana and she tells me the teacher is home, taking care of his sick kid, which means this class is also canceled. Yay, a day off, sorta!

I need a stylist... badly. I am not particularly good at making my hair look cool. :(

2 comments:

Sara said...

Im just a phonecall away love! :D Jag kickar skogstrollen där uppe på och styla hår! ;D

Quicksilver said...

Haha synd bara att du inte bor i närheten! ;p