Monday 15 October 2007

Right between the eyes

Wouldn't you guess the oh so perfect day turned out to be quite irritating? Okay so I get ready to go to the gym for BODYCOMBAT, alright? I figured I'd take the bus because the weather was quite bad, however I am all done a bit too late so I have to hurry and when I get to the bus stop I have 1 minute to spare. Wow!
There comes this girl who wanders into the bus stop "hub" (for lack of a better term, can't be arsed looking it up) and almost pushes me as she bursts down onto the seat. Ooookay. As I stand there and wait (the bus is late) she decides to light a cigarette. Oh, thank you, Miss. She's sitting like 20 cm from me and lights a fucking smoke. Disrespectful like nothing else. So I clearly show her how I feel by going away, standing a couple of meters away from her and then in front of me comes another woman with two kids, and the woman happens to be smoking. So yet again, I get to inhale even more smoke. Poor kids. This woman looked like a whore. No offence but she had green eyeshadow on the (from my view) right eye and brown eyeshadow on the other eye. I wonder how she got those kids...

8 freaking minutes late is the buss! And since the BODYCOMBAT class starts at 5:30 PM and the bus is supposed to arrive there at the stop at 5:03 PM you can tell I get a bit stressed. I get on the bus and guess what! The driver is some woman who apparently doesn't realize she's almost 10 minutes late. I think I could have walked faster than she was driving! I almost felt like going up to her to tell her to STEP ON THE GAS!!

Whoopidoo, I arrive at the gym 6 minutes prior to the start of the BODYCOMBAT class. Yay! Well, at least I made it. The class was great, thanks Unni for teaching another awesome class! :)

No comments: