Thursday 18 October 2007

Breathless


Hahahaaa, today's BODYCOMBAT at Sportlife was amazing! I said I was going to switch 'Girlfriend' with 'Hymn' (BC28), right? I did and when the track was over, I heard one of them say "oh my god!" and they were all panting! Then I asked if they had any energy left and they said "no!" and kept gasping for air!!!! That was so awesome!!! :D

If they're not working hard enough, trust 'Hymn' to teach them a lesson!

I also got an "invitation" today from Linda at Sportlife, asking if I could teach a special BODYCOMBAT-class for her handball-team next Tuesday and Tuesday in two weeks! It sounds like it will be fun, so I said sure and now I'm looking forward to it. I think I'm gonna teach BC33 but switch 'Girlfriend' with 'Hymn' and 'Run To The Hills' with 'So What!' (BC27). Might switch the fourth track too, with 'Rock Me Amadeus' (BC30) due to it being easier for them to grasp the evasive side-kick. We'll see.

No comments: