Sunday 14 October 2007

Mundian to bach ke


BODYCOMBAT 33 is going good. I think the participants like it very much and I do, too, except for tracks 5 and 7. Next week I'll probably switch track 5 ('Girlfriend', it's way too easy) with 'Hymn' from BODYCOMBAT 28! The hardest track 5 ever, in my opinion. It's so simple but so exhausting!
Generally, I would wait 6 weeks or so before mixing but it feels like I've taught it for an eternity already. But I feel 'Girlfriend' is too easy so it needs to go!

Then in a couple of weeks, I will probably switch 'Run To The Hills' (track 7) too. And track 4 with 'Rock Me Amadeus' (so they can practice those jump kicks that come in BODYCOMBAT 34, since the class hasn't done any jump kicks yet (the gym launched BODYCOMBAT on release 32, which had no jump kicks either)).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi bodycombatfreak! ;)
So you think track 5 in release is "way to easy" no real "hard work".
It's all about taking your classes to a new level and have fun, you can get so much conections with your participants through this track. Just think that it is time for a little bit extra entertainment! :D
Keep up the good work!

Energy gives us power and power is in our minds

Greetings from above