Thursday 1 November 2007

Tough love

I seriously wonder why the hell unrequited love was invented. There is no logic behind it unless torture counts. Sure, in a sense it's fun to have a crush on somebody especially in the beginning. However, when it continues on for over 1½ year it becomes tedious, bothersome and fucking painful. If I had had a choice I would never have fallen in love with Jonathan. In fact, I would never have fallen in love with anybody because so far I've only had crushes (I'll call all those other crushes because they were never as deep as this one) on several people and they've all been straight... except for Kjell, but things got fucked up and it never led anywhere and now he is not interested anymore. I guess it's the story of my life.

I just want to forget about Jonathan! I want to see him only as my friend, I don't want to have feelings for him. Why is it that my body keeps insisting on being in love with him? It's fucking ridiculous!

No comments: