Wednesday 21 November 2007

Takin' over me

I feel like bursting into a dance or something. Last few days have been so great! I feel like I have been on speed or ecstasy all days long (not that I have ever used drugs but I suppose this is what I would be like with those injected into me)! And everything came as such a surprise, too! I and Emelie are both having a great week, aren't we? Haha....... :D

One of the instructors at the gym I work-out at (not the one I instruct at) called me and said she and the other male instructor would come to my BODYCOMBAT-class tomorrow!!! That was just like the icing on the cake, I went through the roof! It's gonna be so fun, I'm so happy!

This is too much happiness happening! I fear I might burst soon! Muhahaha.... :D
I wish you could tell me that you'll always be around
And I wish that together we could seize the day!


3 comments:

Sara said...

Meh, vad orättvist, jag har värsta sugiga veckan och alla andra är superglada utan mig. Jag är avundsjuk! :P

Sara said...

Du luktar föresten päronstop.

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh ja, bra vecka ;)