Saturday 10 November 2007

Touch the sky


Oh, I've gotten tons of compliments from the GFM and the other BC-instructor at Sportlife! It makes me so happy! The GFM has assessed me and said I was great and that there was not much to work on. Like: I needed to work more on keeping my guard up (sometimes it drops and the roundhouse-guard is a bit lame sometimes :P) and vary my vocabulary a bit more.

I filmed again last class and the other instructor was there to film for me and afterwards she said something like: "Fantastic class! You have really improved since the beginning! I can't think of anything you need to work on, perhaps your guard and so but it's nothing really important!". I was shining when she said that and it made my entire evening, I was in such good spirits! And she's a good friend of one of the Swedish trainers (my trainer, in fact) too, and has been doing her classes for a couple of years so I think she knows what a fantastic class is.

/Brag off. Enjoy the funny picture. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rule!

Sara said...

Jää, vår fantastiske sparkman