Tuesday 6 November 2007

I'm the "fuck you"-man

I hate people who love to share their music in public places. It's on-par with the annoyance of little whiny, bitchy 3-years old kids. Whatever happened to respect? I don't want to hear their crappy emo or rap music bursting out of their oh-so-expensive cellphones especially not if I'm listening to music myself, in my HEADPHONES! You heard it! Headphones! It means I do not disturb anyone and I pay respect to my fellow species who might not want to be bothered by my hardcore or metal music. I wish teenyboppers, immigrants and emos would share the same common sense but apparently they do not. I also wish whiny kids to be banned from ever setting foot on a bus or train. They're so annoying! Wuaaah, wuuaaaah and they don't give up, those mischievous bastards! Ban them, I say, and anybody who dares to play their music loud in such places are worthy of a kick to the groin!

It's painful enough to look at an emo, that god awful hair and those clothes are sore to the eye so why torture me more by forcing me to hear My Chemical Romance or Taking Back Sunday too!? Those kids are gonna look back at themselves five years from now and they're gonna wonder why the fuck they dressed and looked like they do now. Hopefully then, they'll gain the common sense, too.


No comments: