Tuesday 20 November 2007

Takin' me higher

Could it be...? (Open for interpretation)

I have been in an awesome mood today (guess why)! I have driven people nuts because I have been so hyperactive and talked, talked and talked and done so many crazy things. I wonder if people TRULY think I am annoying when I get like that. I never mean any harm or mean to be annoying, I am just having fun and being in a wicked mood. Whether or not people like it is another story.

But I suppose that this will soon come to an end. Just my luck, like I have said a thousand times before, but I know how things turn out for me... Always the same.

Anyway, I will soon get my assessment from Les Mills regarding my video! I hope they can overlook a couple of things and that they will let me pass and give me my license! I deserve it so fork it over! Haha...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not annoying! :D