Sunday 11 November 2007

Dog new tricks

Okay. I really need to get out of this awfully bad habit of mine. I need to stop eating so much junk! I eat chocolate and candy in massive amounts almost everyday now. It's not good for my teeth and my body (although I don't become fat even though I should considering the amounts) and it's certainly not good for my wallet.

I know all the promises people make but I'm gonna make it. No candy or chocolate more than twice a week. And in moderate amounts.

I'm gonna write here everytime I eat that junk and if it exceeds twice a week then I'm gonna punish myself by listening to Mika.

Starting from now.

(I'm actually confident I'll make it, it shouldn't be that hard.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag lyckas aldrig hålla mina såna löften :P

Sara said...

Mika har fint hår.

Quicksilver said...

Det krävs vilja och självdisciplin. :P