Wednesday 14 November 2007

Ice

Hahaha... It's so slippery outside now, with the snow and all, and people slide around like they were ice skating and it is so hard not to laugh. Today, while I was walking home from the barbershop, I saw a guy on a bike passing me when I heard a thud and when I looked behind me he lies on the ground with the bike over him. I quickly turned my head forward and tried to avoid laughing, I did all sorts of crazy things like pretend I was picking my lips but I couldn't help but have this HUGE grin on my face because I didn't want to burst out laughing. I just kept walking.

Then, when I'm almost home, I see an elderly man walking in front of me and he slides forward half a meter all of a sudden... Had to avoid bursting into laughter there too! :D

I have had my fair share of sliding, too. Haha. It's hilarious, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh :)