Tuesday 6 November 2007

Bom bom suenan

Okay, I just taught the weirdest BODYCOMBAT class ever. I had planned to do a favourite tracks-mix and the warm-up I had chosen was the one from BC27. So when I put the CD in the player, it turns out it won't play that particular track. Great. So I decide to do the warm-up from BC25 instead. So we start and I am off-beat tons of times and it feels awkward. Guess what happens next. The damn player fucks up and only the bass is heard. The mic died too. In the middle of the lower body warm-up! So we restart the player and it works again so I fast-forward to where we were.

Then track 2 starts. After 30 seconds it dies again. Grrr. So we think it's because the CD was burnt and I try switching CDs to the only "real" CD I have - BC32, where track 2 is School's Out. I demo the most complicated move and start the track. It all goes fine for the first minute and then it dies again. God damn it! We give up and one of them (one of the two GFMs (Group Fitness Manager)) goes to the nearby room to pick up a stereo and plugs it in and it works! But I have to teach the entire class bar the warm-up and man, my voice died more and more after each track... After the class, I had severe difficulties speaking properly and I pray that my voice is working fine on Thursday, the day I have my next class.

I do not recommend teaching a class without a mic. Ouchie.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Stackars din hals

Anonymous said...

Jag hade fått lite panik och sprungit därifrån