Monday 18 February 2008

Summer vibes

Ahh... I woke up this morning and the sun was shining. It felt like summer. And then when I went up I felt my bare feet touch the floor, it felt even more like summer. It reminded me of walking barefoot on the beach, on the grass! Awesome way to wake up, it has made my day. I just wanna go out and inhale the sun. I might just do it because I want to take new pictures. :-)

And later today, will be my last BODYCOMBAT-class at Motionspalatset because I'm ending my contract there (it's the gym where I participate, not where I instruct). I'm just gonna stick to Sportlife now, and whatever else shows up. It's useless to pay every month at Motionspalatset if I only go twice a month (I would go four times a month but the two instructors share the only night for BODYCOMBAT and one of them is so-so, so I am only motivated to go twice). I'm gonna miss Unni, one of my inspirations when instructing. But I guess we'll meet during quarterlies and whatnot. I hope so. :-)

No comments: