Friday 29 February 2008

Paradise city

I felt so awesome today as I was waiting for the train to arrive! There was a drunk man in the same booth as I and he kept drinking and then he lit a cigarette so I turned around and told him: "You do know smoking isn't allowed inside the booth?" and pointed to the "NO SMOKING"-sign. He said "I guess I gotta move then" and get up and walked away from the booth. Owned, bitch!
He had a bike with him too, that was funny because he had a basket attached to it, full of empty beer cans, and one of the cans got caught by the wind so he had to chase it. That was humorous. He'd probably have gone down on the tracks had it blown down there, he seemed desperate.

Well, that's our little town. Drunkards, teenyboppers, drug addicts and handicapped people pretty much everywhere. In fact, Vänersborg is Sweden's third most drug rich city! Yay for us!

No comments: