Thursday 21 February 2008

Here I come

Did what I felt was a wicked class today! Lots of energy from everybody and finished the class with a surprise in preparation for BC35, "Here I Come" from BC32. I asked them before if they knew which track I meant, cause it's the release we launched BODYCOMBAT on at Sportlife. They said noo... And then as I laid down and brought my knee to my chest in kick-position, one of them burst out: "Oh no, it's THAT track!" and that was hilarious! :D Lots of sidekicks while on the floor. The butt is on fire!

My mix for BC34 is finalized and looks like this:

01. Summermelody/Does The Fish Have Chips (BC34)
02. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (BC34) (I like this track, actually, dunno what it is, but it's great)
03. I Feel Alive (BC24)
04. Lights Out (BC34)
05. Elevator (BC34)
06. Bring The Noise (BC30)
07. Fight (BC28)
08. Retro Rush (BC23)
09. Here I Come (BC32)
10. What Have You Done (BC34)

Also, I have been using the original versions of Elevator and 2 Dream. I did a mix for another class on Wednesday, that's when I used 2 Dream. By original versions I mean the versions that Les Mills covered. I know it's probably not allowed but the originals of those two are better! I cut and pasted on the versions in Audacity and made them identical. I wonder if anybody could tell any difference except that the bass is much stronger in the originals. :P Just a funny thing, using the originals, they're identical in terms of structure and speed otherwise so... No harm done!

Can't wait for BC35 and "The United Vibe". Bring it on!

No comments: