Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wiser

Oh, I just remembered... I have forgotten to give you an update on the sweets issues. As a matter of fact, I have reduced the amount of sugar and unnecessary candy going into my belly by a huge amount so now I guess my stomach is a bit happier. To be honest, eating a juicy pear is much more satisfying than having a chocolate bar. And salted, roasted soybeans are also totally awesome instead of buying snacks. The amount of fat gained is much less and more nutrition is gained and I do not want to get fat (I'm perfectly happy with my weight) and it is better for my body, ESPECIALLY considering I work-out a lot so my body needs more of that healthier stuff.

Also keeping McDonald's and pizza amounts low, a set rule: once or twice a month, if at all. The only times I have junk food is when I'm out shopping and since that does not happen all too frequently I do not think I have to worry about getting large amounts of junk food into me belly! I prefer chicken, rice and curry sauce = me happy boy. Some vegetables to that and I'll be preening. When I think about it, taking the time to cook something nice is more satisfactory because it tastes a lot better, it is healthier and it feels a lot better afterwards! I should become a cook, don't ya think?

I used to be the guy who sat in front of the computer all days long (I still do to a certain extent though :P) buying sweets and junk food almost everyday, never working out and it resulted in a not so attractive body, lots of spots, DEPRESSION... Once I started working out and had better food, my body toned to a nice shape, I lost some weight and I felt SO MUCH HAPPIER!

Everyone should heed my advice: Forget junk food, start working out (I don't mean it has to be hardcore, go out and jog two or three times a week for an hour or so each time is sufficient enough) and take the time to cook your own food with plenty of vegetables and nutrition, eat fruit instead of sweets... The results? You will feel MUCH better, lose weight, get a happier stomach and your skin will look better! In the beginning it will feel annoying to have to take the time to cook your food everyday, but once you get into the rhythm (takes maybe 2 weeks, the first 2 weeks is all about heart and devotion) you wouldn't want anything else!

.... And maybe you will join me in BODYCOMBAT! :P

1 comment:

Sara said...

Men det är så jobbigt att röra sig ;)