Tuesday 4 December 2007

Talk dirty to me

Oh my gooood, I said the funniest thing (so far) while teaching today! We were doing Paradise City from BC30 and it has several squats, and the last of them are done in the bottom (called "the basement") and in this particular track they're only six. Six in Swedish is "sex" (and yes, it also means the English 'sex') so when I was gonna tell them to do six of them in the basement... I said, translated, "Sex in the basement!" ("Sex i källaren" in Swedish) and man, I quickly realized what I had said when they giggled at me. I burst out laughing and just "Oh man, how did that sound!?" and I was laughing so hard I couldn't teach the slow push-ups after the squats... haha... But I managed to get through the track fine after that but I was still laughing for myself during the rest of the track and a bit of the cooldown. :D Luckily, they were laughing too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha :D Sex i källaren!