Wednesday 5 March 2008

Time to make a stand

I'm sick of the idiots of this world and all the retards that don't take a hint! Why is this world so twisted?! If somebody seems OK, is he? No. He's not. He'll be some horny son of a bitch that acts all intellectual and cool in front of those he doesn't want to see his true side. There's that type and then there's the fucktards, simple as that, and I tend to attract these fucktards and GOD KNOWS I MIGHT GO CRAZY SOON! I'm about to give up on love because we're living in a shallow society where looks are everything and if you stick out, say you're generally a very humorous person like me, then you'll get the boot and people will just disregard you and you will be marked as "not normal". Go piss on yourselves! I have a strong personality and I'm sorry if it's too much for you that I dare to be who I am! Whooopeeedoo!

Look: I don't want you to fuck me, I don't want to fuck you, I just want a fucking normal relationship with somebody that involves sex because we love each other so don't sodding come and rub it in my face how much you want a cock up your asshole and how much you'd love to drown in cum because I ain't looking for a fuck-buddy or a one-night-stand! If this is some people's way of flirting, then wow, you're not making a big impression, dude. You're sending the completely wrong vibes unless, of course, the aim is to only have sex. Read and learn, you people!

Fucking hell, I'm probably scaring everybody away. Or rather, why am I even writing a blog? The only readers are, uh, Emelie and Sara. And this is not aimed at them.

What a complete waste of a blog. Talking to myself. Lalalalalala.

But it sure feels good to let it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what blogs are for: letting it out!

Sara said...

Vadå, får inte jag cumma på dig?